Monday, March 6, 2017

THEY CALL ME IS

THEY CALL ME "IS"


They call me Is (pronounced with a soft 's', you know like "iss").
It's short for Ismael, but my mother told me that she almost named me Israel. It was a last-minute decision, I guess she didn't want to come off egotistical. You know, a single mother naming her son Israel, some people might think you are crazy or something. She definitely wasn't crazy, but sometimes I wonder if this whole planet was built on crazy. That's what I've come to realize ever since I found out about the Company.
I'm not sure if I work for or against them. It was Truman that ok'd the thing, the same guy who dropped the atom bomb on the Japanese (not once but twice mind you). The Company maybe has some similarities in a lot of ways to the effects of radiation, poisoning and mutating everything that it comes into contact with, whether it's an arms contractor, a terrorist organization, or a daycare center. But let me back up a bit here.

PUTTING IDEAS INTO PEOPLE'S HEADS

September 11, 2001: I was in college at the University of New Orleans, groggily facing an Algebra test that I had not studied for. It was 8 in the morning, roughly ten minutes after five hijackers supposedly flew American Airlines flight 11 into the first World trade Center tower. The teacher showed up to class several minutes later, and in a thick Chinese accent (English was definitely not his first language) he informed us that "they" had attacked the World Trade Center and that there may be more attacks on the way. He simply placed the tests on a desk in front of his podium, said "Here is your test," and then he walked out of the room.
I was in shock. I couldn't bring myself to pick up the paper and take the thing. A guy sitting behind me, big burly dude that looked like a linebacker, square buzz-cut type of guy, crushed the newspaper in his hands and walked out of the room in a rage. Not feeling quite as emotional as that fellow, I walked out behind him in a daze. I felt like I was in the opening scene of "Red Dawn."
I walked out into the commons and saw Mike, a guy that I knew from some friends in High School back on the North Shore. I grew up north of Lake Ponchartrain, and familiar faces were few and far between. He was weirdly calm about what had happened,  in fact he seemed really chipper. "Yeah, it's a big deal" is the only thing I really remember him saying.
Later that afternoon, I was sitting on the couch at my girlfriend's house watching the news replay the footage of the tower collapse over and over again. In the footage of the Pentagon that aired on television it looked as if a missile had taken out one of the five walls. I remember seeing the wreckage of United Airlines Flight 93 smoldering in the nothing wilderness of Stony Creek, Pennsylvania, and seeing the text crawl on the bottom of the screen informing me that it had been hijacked with the eventual destination intended to be the Capital building in DC. I watched the footage of Congress breaking into a supposedly impromptu a-capella rendition of "God Bless America" on the steps of the Capitol building, led by convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert. I didn't know what it all meant yet, but when I look back now I have to laugh.
My first thoughts on the whole thing, on that day itself, was that we were being attacked by the Chinese. I thought for sure that the communists had finally gotten us... I grew up in the Cold War and it just seemed like a matter of time to me. It was only later that day I believe that I learned of the Al-Quaeda narrative, and of a VBM (very bad man) that I had not yet heard of, Osama Bin-Laden. Within a few months I would be overseeing the transfer of his corpse from rebel territory into the waiting hands of the Company.


AUFBRICH INS DRITTE JAHRTAUSEND

September 12, 2001: Different class schedule from Tuesday, on Wednesdays I had a much more relaxed schedule. It is at this point that I should mention that I had a very, very difficult time waking up for things in the morning at this point in my life. That one morning Algebra class was just like, a killer for me at that time. Honestly, this was the beginning of the school year, and I really don't even remember attending the class other than that one time.
My first class on Wednesday 9/12 was thankfully much closer to lunch time, but I would not be attending that one much either. I saw Mike. He was sitting in the same spot that he was in the previous day, but he had a suitcase full of stickers and t-shirts. The stickers and t-shirts had slogans on them with very strong language regarding Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden. I was still reeling in shock from the events of the day before, and I couldn't believe that this guy already had stuff printed out that he was trying to sell to people on campus.
"What the hell, man?"
He told me that he could introduce me to some people who could help me make a lot of money. They could help me get anything I want, help me to do anything I want to do.


December 25, 2003:  Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq. The people here are attempting to generate massive amounts of negative energy, using MKULTRA techniques to instigate absolute fear and mental anguish from the poor souls who have been imprisoned here. I'm working detail with several other guys in a back room room where we are trying to communicate with a spinning black box. It's power is immense... I can feel it trying to read my thoughts. Bin Laden is dead. We both know it. He brought the box here, but he was just a conduit, just an Earthly vessel to communicate a deeply ancient wisdom and power that was to be re-awakened onto the current timeline. Even as I am communicating with the box, I can feel an artificial intelligence that is reading our joined moment of intellectual exchange from some possible future timeline.

"A liquid iron jet has surrounded the Earth's core and is accelerating..."

They killed Danny Casolaro because he had gotten too close to the network behind the creation of the PROMIS computer, but that thing was just a small iota of the procession and creative power of the D-WAVE systems. The quantum and crystal computing system has been used to generate a network of control structure that has permeated our entire thought-system. Think of it as a form of weaponized artificial intelligence... if you are kept from your full potential by an oppressive, created structure of consensus reality, how would you know how to escape? It seems impossible that such a thorough system of control could be created, but here we are. You are living in it.

- Why does every popular website has the same patterned narrative structure? 
- Why is it that supposedly "subversive" forums like reddit and 4chan are allowed to exist with the illusion of freedom ingrained within? 
- Why is it that all of the experts seem to agree on a shared narrative? 
- Why do they promote murder, cannibalism, suicide, despair, depression, lustiness, sexual degradation, humiliation, unhealthy obsession, body comparison? 
- Why do they sell foods that cause destruction of the endocrine system, nerve damage, and bodily failure?
- Why is there a growing social acceptance of the idea of worthlessness and the validity of the human choice for termination in life?
- Why are they trying to make you sick and destroy your soul?

"A 1987 interview with Dr. Colin Sinclair provided some insight into the sort of programs that he had been developing for the Santaro Institute: 'Terror management theory is an important part of the group examinations... these subliminal reminders of mortality enforce the emotions of the people, the naturally resultant fear and xenophobia encouraging overall increase in happiness and complacency of the populace. They are reminded of their fear of death, and then they will obey.' It is my opinion that Dr. Sinclair used these studies in order to establish methods of social control that are implemented by the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the Pentagon, and other branches of the US Government intelligence structure that we may not yet be aware of." 
- Marcus Williams, excerpted from his book "Riot In The Hive Mind: 30 Years of Struggle Within the Population Control Industry" 2003 Parasol Press Limited

"Peace! This until the rise of the dawn." It is entirely possible for a person to master the world through their strength of character, by coming into contact with a way that is congruent with that of the Universe. There are many obstacles to this path, however. The high level of character and judgement that is attained through self-observation and practice of the correct ways can turn adversity into an opportunity for large gains as one overcomes severe adversity. It is the Qadar, the divine destiny of humanity, the reason for our existence.
We are living in the days of ignorance... the populace lives in jahiliyyah, a lack of connection to the Divine spark. This ignorance causes great pain.
In Hinduism it is known as the Kali Yuga, a time associated with a dark demon Kali that is not to be confused with the terrible and mighty Goddess Kali of the same belief system. Krishna spoke about the times of ignorance, the traits of which he associates with "devils": 

"Pride, arrogance, conceit, harshness, and ignorance - these qualities belong to those of a demoniac nature... They say that this world is unreal, with no foundation, no God in control. They say it is produced of sex desire and has no cause other than lust. Following such conclusions, the demoniac (who are lost to themselves and have no intelligence) engage in unbeneficial, horrible works meant to destroy the world." (Bhagavat Gita 16 4-9)


SYNTHETIC ENVIRONMENT FOR ANALYSIS SIMULATIONS

The Synthetic Environment for Analysis Simulations, or SEAS, is the current operational mode of what is called the "Sentient World Simulation." It is designed to be a perfect mirror model of the real world based on input and analysis from a variety of robotic and AI sources, as well as constantly updated human input from agents around the planet. It is being overseen by its developer (who is also the founder of Simulex Systems, a software that allows an AI to determine how individuals will move within a building), Alok Chaturvedi at Purdue University. The reactions generated by the computing system will help to guide peacekeeping and decision-making processes into the future. This is the most updated form of the technology that many died to prevent from coming into the wrong hands. The metaphorical "Pandora's Box" was opened a long time ago, however, and the demons are running rampant. Such is the way of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.